Important and essential terms use of vehicle:
We provide Full insurance with no excess no risk for the renter (CDW no excess, FDW= Full Damage Waiver, PAI=Personal Accident Insurance, FI=Fire Insurance, TI=Theft insurance, WUG=Wheels underneath Glasses Insurance) and we don’t hold any guarantee of a credit card.
Contrary to all rental companies in Greece the full insurance we provide, covers all damages, if you have an accident and it is your fault!
Even if you violate the traffic law, you pay nothing, or when somebody else crashes your car, without you seeing them, you pay nothing, or even if you accidentally hit the car by yourself, you pay nothing again.
All insurance coverage’s & waivers are valid provided that the renter has complied with all terms & conditions. The renter is obliged to pay for repair costs of any damage caused to the rental vehicle if the use of the car is not proper, as below:
- The vehicle is operated on any unauthorized road, non-asphalt road, and dirt road or off-road.
- The car is operated in any race, speed test, rally or contest or the vehicle is used for reward (taxi or courier service).
- The vehicle is driven by any person disqualified from holding or has never held a driver’s license appropriate for that vehicle or is not a registered driver in this agreement.
- The driver of the car is under the influence of alcohol or any drug that affects his ability to drive the vehicle.
- The vehicle is operated outside of the hire or any agreed extension of that term.
- The renter willfully or recklessly damages the car (note: burning out a clutch, sitting/standing on the bonnet/boot/roof of the vehicle, damages to the vehicle interior).
- Use of the wrong type of fuel.
- Damage is done by animals.
- If the renter doesn't take all the necessary precaution measures for secure parking and locking of the car.
- The renter has to pay all penalties for traffic violations as well as any fines due to the removal of the registration plates, by the authorities! The renter is also responsible for the labor costs involved in re-acquiring the registration plates. Please, don’t forget that in Greece the paperwork with the authorities is complicated and usually takes a long time!
- We are unable to give a refund if you return the vehicle earlier or with more fuel, than required.